Job Requisition Number: 81448
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Alexandria, VA, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Under this project, CACI provides IT development and maintenance support to the office-level systems of a large military agency. The Content Manager will join a team of approximately 50 IT professionals to maintain and improve upon the existing CMMI Level 3-assessed system. This position is a member of the organization's Application Development - SharePoint Team; as part of this team, the Content Manager works closely with Senior Managers, Project Managers, Software Developers, IT Security personnel, Operations & Maintenance personnel, and other IT and business professionals.
The Content Manager is responsible for the management and display of information using both Web Content and Enterprise Content Management features in SharePoint 2010. As a member of the newly formed SharePoint Team, the Content Manager will play a critical role in helping the government organization to define and build the SharePoint services that will be offered to its customers. Within the team, the Content Manager will focus on aligning the flow and display of enterprise content with organizational requirements and business needs. The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the primary technical authority for deployed SharePoint Content Applications and be responsible for managing all application deployment, administration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and technical support activities
- Implement SharePoint workflows to automate simple information management and business processes
- Implement content types when appropriate
- Work with the other development and functional teams to execute timely resolutions for problems with SharePoint-supported applications
- Identify and use standard Web Parts to display enterprise content in a dashboard-like interface
- Deliver new enhancements to the production environments
- Support end users with access and customized views
- Manage global rights and permissions regarding the WSS sites
- Monitor portal usage including access, load, and usability, issues on a daily basis
- Enforce site standards (layouts, security processes, etc.) to ensure that governance policies and processes are maintained
- Control the flows and presentation of content within SharePoint 2010
- Automate business processes, standardize the capture of information, manage and customize the presentation of information, and control the timing and display of information to business audiences
- Ensure the integrity and security of SharePoint data
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret level clearance is mandatory
- 2-4 years of Microsoft SharePoint content management experience
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
- Comp TIA Security+ Certification or ability to obtain within six months of employment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency using Microsoft SharePoint Designer
- Ability to create SharePoint site templates with custom libraries and lists
- Experience installing SharePoint and deploying custom SharePoint solutions (web parts, sites, and features)
- Extensive use or advanced knowledge of SharePoint as an information worker
- Experience monitoring and correcting SharePoint site collections and permissions
- The successful candidate will be someone who has strong analytical skills, exercises good judgment and is self-motivated
- Experience using COTS WebParts such as Bamboo
- Ability to analyze SharePoint, server, application, network, and input/output device performance
- Experience managing SharePoint Enterprise Content features
Normal demands associated with an office environment. The ability to work on computers long periods of time and the ability to communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and face to face. Minimum local travel may be required but is not anticipated.
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of work experience.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.