Job Requisition Number: 82000
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
Work with the U.S. Department of State to support and manage ongoing development projects for a high profile customer. Guide a team of developers on these projects and provide general project support. Ideal candidate has a passion for design, new technologies and foreign policy; can perform the following duties and meets the qualifications and requirements listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate will be assigned responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with other client staff; other offices and bureaus within State and personnel in other Federal agencies.
- Providing strong technical and creative advice to troubleshoot existing web-based technologies and develop new solutions.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects and deliverables.
- Assisting with questions or issues on existing client websites and providing user assistance and training as needed.
- Keeping current on emerging technologies and tools to evaluate for future client use.
- Experience managing projects involving large system rollouts and leading teams in a government environment
- Great communicator with the ability to translate technology to a less technical audience both in written and verbal form
- Ability to refine and understand technical requirements and translate to other developers
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and 7-9 years of related experience,
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a Top Secret clearance or be able to obtain a Top Secret level government security clearance
- Working eight (8) hours per day and between the standard hours of operation, 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- PMP certification a plus
- Experience with AJAX, ColdFusion, ORM, InHibernate, Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, MVC, MVP and Unit Testing a plus
- Experience with mobile application development
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.