Job Requisition Number: 82898
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Mclean, VA, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
Build and maintain complex application and integration components surrounding Momentum Financials ERP in an Oracle 11g environment. We look for strong software engineers with proven experience in one or more of several programming languages and technologies including C++, Java, BPM/workflow/SOA, webMethods, ASP, and Oracle PL/SQL.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with analysts to define existing or new requirements
- Conduct high-level design and prepare associated level-of-effort estimates
- Design and develop software components according to the system architecture and requirements using webMethods and web services
- Perform unit testing and peer review
- Supports analysts during system testing
- Collaborate with analysts to ensure software components are properly documented for system users
- Support the installation of software components in test environments
- Must hold an active Top Secret clearance.
- 5 - 7 years experience with webMethods, Java, or other object oriented language based applications
- A four year degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of SQL DML and DDL against Oracle
- General knowledge of system networking principles
- Experience with web development
- Experience with application containers (WebLogic, webMethods integration server)
- A high degree of comfort with relational databases and SQL in Oracle 11g PL/SQL
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- Experience developing integration with Financial/ERP solutions, especially Momentum Financials, strongly preferred
- Experience with Rational or HP SDLC tools preferred
- Experience developing BPM solutions
- Experience developing code for J2EE containers
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems
- Initiative to quickly learn and put new skills to use
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.