· Managing various aspects of business and IT projects.
· Includes project coordination, project planning and design, implementing strategic and tactical initiatives, and ensuring, through formal project management practices, that the final product meets the original project requirements.
· Includes functions in support of project management.
· Support Project Manager in developing and maintaining project schedule including identification of tasks, duration, resources, dependencies, critical path and work calendar.
· Coordinates the completion of key tasks associated with the management of projects.
· Coordinates information and inputs data into project management tools like Clarity.
· Uses Microsoft Project to support schedule tracking and reporting for project team.
Please click the APPLY button below to send
DAYTIME CONTACT #
DESIRED SALARY / RATE
AVAILABILITY / NOTICE PERIOD