Position: SCRUM MASTER (SOA)
Location: Arlington, VA
Duration: 3-6 Months
- 5+ years as SCRUM MASTER experience utilizing a full System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 2-4 years’ experience as Solutions Architect
- Coordinate estimation of work, create project roadmaps, project release schedules, manage project resources, and coordinate testing as appropriate.
- Lead activities related to system process modeling, system requirements gathering and analysis, system use case development and functional design documents.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, translate business requirements into detailed technical system specifications and serve as the liaison between business customers and the technical project team.
- Through the Solution Architecture lead, define the critical, prioritized needs of the technology and project “unknowns”
- Facilitate agreement / signoff of the Solution Architecture directives / tasks with a voting majority of the Solution Architecture team
- Collaborate with project managers, business customers and application team leads to identify opportunities to improve functionality of an application and increase operating efficiency
- Experience working on agile self-organized, cross-functional teams
- LOCAL Candidates Preferred
- PMP certificate is a plus