Cardinal Solutions is an IT Solution Provider that delivers custom solutions, strategic guidance, and training to Fortune 1000 companies in a wide range of industries. We are a leading System Integrator for Enterprise Content Management, Portals & Collaboration, Document Management, Business Intelligence, Rich Internet Applications, and Mobile Solutions. Cardinal's Project Services group performs full life cycle, project delivery services: Project/Program Management, Requirements Leadership/Analysis, Organizational Change Management, Agile Process Enablement, and Training/Mentoring. We are a registered education provider for both PMI and IIBA and are very active in both organizations.
Check out our video that describes life at Cardinal: http://vimeo.com/49331471
Cardinal Solutions is currently seeking a Sharepoint Developer
to join our Enterprise Microsoft Practice. The SharePoint Developer is responsible for architecting enterprise solutions for our clients. This professional will focus on web based applications. The SharePoint Architect/Developer will be involved in training and mentoring junior consultants and work closely with Cardinal's management team.Requirements:
- Bachelors degree
- Strong full life cycle software application development background
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Portal Server
- Microsoft .NET framework, including ASP.NET, C .NET, and VB.NET
- Microsoft Office System and its integration with SharePoint
- Design and development of custom SharePoint Web parts
- Object oriented design and implementation
- N-Tier and distributed systems architecture and design
- Microsoft SQL Server technology and data modeling
- Technical communication (UML, design documentation)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Web services, including SOAP, and XML
- Experience in Financial, Insurance, Commercial Retail or Government industries
Cardinal Solutions realizes the importance of hiring great people! We have created a team-oriented environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, and an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical/dental, 401 (k) with employer matching, incentive bonus plan, tuition reimbursement, training programs, and much more. We hire full time, salaried employees.
If you are interested in working with a company that respects the balance of work and life and wish to be part of our growth and success, please forward your resume and general salary requirements to Cardinal Solutions. We welcome inquiries from applicants only (no third parties or agencies please). Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
YOU MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.