- This team provides the support and development of 2 different types of event capabilities. Event Manager and Notification Engine.
- The candidates should have a strong focus on Java Application development, Apache Camel, Apache Tomcat and IBM MQ technology.
- Candidate will act as a technical developer with hands-on analysis, design and development responsibilities.
- Should have the ability to communicate effectively, troubleshoot and resolve production issues with a focus on high quality customer experience.
- Design and document technical integrations using HTTP/MQ
- Provide Level 3 support to the Level 1 and 2 support teams
- Coordinate projects with multiple development groups
- Migrate code/enhancements through Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 7+ years’ application development and implementation experience.
- 5+ yrs Java Development
- 2+ yrs IBM MQ - developing messaging solution using IBM WebSphere MQ
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns and/or Messaging Patterns
- Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JMS and MQ Messaging, Java Web Services, Java Design Patterns, Spring, OO Model concepts, UML modeling, XML, Maven, ANT, Log4J, Oracle 11g+, Apache Tomcat, Apache Camel
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools
- Very strong soft skills (written/oral communication, customer service, team player, self-starter, pro-active, problem solver, work independently without lot of direction)
- Experience with various tools including SoapUI and JMeter.
- Experience with version control systems such as CVS and SVN
- Experience with performance testing/monitoring and tuning