Computer Technology Resources, Inc. is a global system integration company, providing business and technology solutions across enterprise-wide spectrum of systems and e-business application software. Founded in 1998, CTR has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies. We help local and global clients in a wide range of industries meet their tactical, strategic, and business goals through successful, cost effective implementation, integration and support of leading enterprise software packages and technology infrastructure.
CTR is seeking an Oracle EBS / SOA Technical Developer for their Direct Customer.
- Design, development, documentation, configuration, testing and integration of Oracle EBS Applications
- Extensive experience in integrating SOA with Oracle EBS using BPEL processes
- Must have a good knowledge of Oracle EBS Supply Chain and Financials modules. Develop and deploy EBS Internet application forms using OAF/ADF
- Develop detailed systems and program specifications, including data conversion, interfaces, and custom reporting
- Create documentations and follow standards and methodology as defined by the project manager
- Has core development experience in the EBS environment in Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms deliverables.
- Has end-user interaction experience for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
- Participates in EBS applications process design and development of customizations.
- Experienced in reviews of the technical documents for completeness, correctness and accuracy.
- Thorough understanding of APPS Technical Architecture.
- Knowledge of OSB and SOA Admin from a developer perspective a plus
- Knowledge of e-Commerce Gateway a Plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 10-12 years of demonstrated experience in Technology / IT Industry
- 8+years demonstrated experience in Oracle E-Business Suite and processes
- Strong knowledge of related Oracle Applications
- Ability to achieve results under limited direction
- Strong client facing and result oriented skills
Candidates local in Bay Area preferred.
Please email resume at email@example.com indicating a start date.
Candidate should be able to provide 2 verifiable past Client references. H1b candidates seeking full time role will also be considered. Company processes GC for qualified candidates.