Long term assignment based in Irvine CA.
* Set up production VDI environment, includes ESXI clusters, Security Server and Connection Manager servers
* Create and optimize standard desktop image
* Deploy Liquidware Assessment to corporate desktops/laptops
* Create User Profiles
* Set up monitoring and ensure that VDI environment is set up optimally and deliver acceptable user experience
* Create ThinApp environment to enable quick delivery of virtualized application
* Monitor and maintain VDI Systems Capacity
* Work with Desktop group in resolving VDI related issues
* Participate in group meetings, designed to increase knowledge and/or teamwork.
* Perform other tasks as assigned by PC/Lan Manager or project lead.
* Windows Server
* Active Directory 2008,
* Exchange 2010,
* Group Policy,
* VMware ESX VSphere5
* VMware Horizon View,
* Liquidware labs Stratusphere
windows server,VMware ESX,Active Directory,Exchange,liquidware,
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None