All work must be performed on site in Piscataway, NJ. A SKYPE interview is possible for non-local resources after successful phone screen.
FOUR Positions: One Year Contract
Contractors will be responsible for the definition, architecture, design, development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s professional networking and collaboration system. The candidate will provide technical leadership in software application development of the user interface and user experience for the company’s collaboration solutions, applications integrated with Google Apps and services, and other custom web applications.
The candidate is also responsible for the following:
* Hands-on development with emphasis on User Interface/User Experience software development
* Provides technical guidance to other staff and management
* System analysis, design, hands-on development and software architecture proposals
* Plays a Subject Matter Expert role in several key areas of business and software systems
* Reports progress and activity to project leader and/or manager on a continuing basis
- A minimum of 7 years hands on analysis, design, and programming experience, out of which at-least 3-5 years are using Java and J2EE
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in the development of Enterprise applications utilizing software frameworks (Struts, Struts 2, Spring)
- Must have a clear understanding and hands on experience with Web Services, Web Services Integration, and XML fundamentals
- Must have experience of working with and building of REST services
- Knowledge of Maven, Ant
- Experience developing rich web applications utilizing HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design
- Experience with project life cycle, including design, development, testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization, UAT, implementation and production support
- Experience working with a SCRUM Agile methodology
- Experience with Google Apps Engine is highly desired and an added advantage
- Google Apps Script development experience is highly desired and an added advantage
- Experience with Google APIs: Google Apps Application APIs (Drive API, Spreadsheets APIs) Google Identity Toolkit API, Google OAuth2 API, Google+ API, Google+ Domains API is highly desired and an added advantage
- Experience working with Bootstrap, LESS is an added advantage
Please email your resumeby clicking the apply button and include JOB# LNE-JavaGoogle in the subject line for immediate consideration.
At AETEA, you are not just "another placement," you are our priority.