We are looking to add an additional Sr. BA to their Medicaid Compliance Program for Release 3 of MCP for the Dept. of Community Health. The Sr. Business Analyst serves as the communication bridge between non-technical business users and technical solution developers. The Senior Business Analyst has a depth of knowledge in business analysis processes including knowledge of facilitation, methodology, tools, and techniques. The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing the raw data gathered by the project team, applying the appropriate tools and techniques to create meaningful results. This individual is an active participant in aspects of department assessment, visioning, and reengineering.
1) Bachelor*s degree in area of specialty
2) 5 years of experience in the Information Technology field
3) 3 years documented experience in facilitating requirements gathering sessions for systems implementations
4) 3 years documented experience in performing requirements gathering sessions for systems implementations
5) 3 years experience working in an environment using Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products
6) 3 years experience working in an environment using custom built software
7) 3 years leading review sessions to discuss draft documents and determine the appropriate revisions
8) 3 years experience create usability test cases and test plans
9) 3 years experience in creating test scenarios and testing scripts
10) 3 years experience documenting the results of usability testing
11) 3 years experience facilitating sessions in which clients review usability testing results.
12) 3 years experience in verbal and written communication with clients and technical staff in English.
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2) Knowledge and understanding of the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
3) Skills and personal characteristics that enable them to deal successfully with a large variety of management personnel and users
4) Capability of giving attention to detail while still understanding and dealing with the global aspects of the project
5) Experience with Medicaid, Affordable Care Act (ACA), or Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) is strongly preferred.