1. .NET programming (Windows console apps, services, etc); front-end web interfaces a plus
2. SQL Server database development (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
3.Microsoft stack ETL experience (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
Mortgage experience or knowledge is a plus
-Senior level (10+ years)
Additional "nice to have" Skills and Abilities:
• experience working with systems development and database management systems, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or other field with equivalent experience.
• Experience coding T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, triggers, views, user-defined functions, ad hoc queries, DTS/SSIS packages and ETL solutions.
• Experience in database administration, performance tuning, and backup/recovery strategies.
• Experience in database design and modeling techniques using Visio or other modeling software.
• .NET programming, C#, ASP, PHP
• Accurate and detail oriented.
• Highly motivated, a team player and a self-starter.
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
• Scripting experience in PowerShell, VBScript, DOS a plus
• Finance or banking experience a plus
• QRM experience a plus
Recruiter: Andy Ballantyne
Phone: (800) 732-4680 x709