We have an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Engineer. We are looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who will participate in the effort of creating and maintaining an automated test suite for API and GUI testing using a custom automation framework. This position will report to the QA Manager and work closely with the lead QA engineer, other QA engineers, developers and business analysts.
· Develop test plans and test cases for features and functionalities.
· Develop and execute test scripts for API testing.
· Build manual or automated Build Acceptance Test suites for multiple projects.
· Support production release and create reports.
· Work with developers for code review and test case review
· Work with developers to debug and troubleshoot
· Work with business analysts to clarify requirements and build test cases.
· Work in a fast-paced agile environment.
· 3+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience
· 1+ years of automation experience
· BS in computer science
· Must be competent in at least one of the following languages: Ruby/Ruby on Rails, PHP, or Groovy
· Must be competent in MySQL
· Must have strong understanding of SDLC and QA process.
· Must have good communication skills.
· Must have good understanding of multi-tier software architecture.
· Must have working knowledge on MySQL database.
· Agile developer experience
· Experience with LAMP
· Experience with CI tools
· RESTful web services testing using SoapUI (professional version)
· Hands-on experience in programming with Selenium RC (Webdriver), Groovy Scripts, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, PHP.
· Experience in managing/setting-up cloud based test environments.
· Experience creating plug-in and add-ins for tool integration. (SoapUI, Redmine, Jira, Testrail, etc)
· Experience in analyzing server monitors ((Splunk, Keynote, Gomez, Nagios, etc)
· Performance and load testing experience