Attention 3rd party vendors:
If you wish to submit candidates for consideration, please make sure they are local to the Los Angeles (clients) area.
Requirements / Qualifications:
· At least 3 years experience in Quality Assurance testing web based applications
· A record of success through entire project cycle, including design/requirements review, test plan development, designing and executing test cases, regression testing
· Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining automated tests to reduce duplication of effort and enhance product confidence
· Expertise in discriminating cases that can be effectively automated from those that require manual testing
· Experience with automated web test tools such as Selenium, WATIR, etc.
· Sufficient knowledge and skill with SQL to effectively create and modify test data and verify results within databases
· Basic skills working with version control systems (svn, cvs, etc) to manage code (automated tests) and troubleshoot build related issues
· Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
· Prefer some experience with build and deployment tools (Hudson, Cruise Control, Maven, or Ant)
· Prefer experience and skills working in Unix/Linux environment
· Prefer some shell scripting and/or coding experience (bash, Java, Perl, etc.)