LEADING HEALTHCARE COMPANY - Secaucus, NJSr. Integration Analyst $103-110k Salary
We are currently seeking a Senior Integration Analyst for our CORPORATE IT department located in our Secaucus, NJ Data Center. The Integration Team has begun the migration of interface components to Oracle SOA Suite. Using the innovative healthcare adapter, we will be one of the first Oracle clients to use this technology in a healthcare setting. The Senior Integration Analyst will help coordinate all aspects of implementation, design, and maintenance of enterprise information systems in order to effectively use information technology solutions to improve upon enterprise infrastructure operations. Additionally, the Senior Integration Analyst will be expected to:
- Track and analyze trends Integration requests and generate statistical reports.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of Integration procurement and development efforts.
- Liaise with vendors for the procurement of new systems technologies, oversee installation, and resolve adaptation issues.
- Establish and enforce Integration service levels agreements in consultation with other departmental managers and end users to establish service expectations and timeframes.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, writing, clear documentation and problem resolution.
Required Education and Skills:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 6 years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years enterprise technology knowledge is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Visio, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with Enterprise Integration/Middleware technologies such as eGate, SOA suite, JCAPS and NextGate Match Matrix
- Experience with healthcare interface standards such as HL7 and HIPAA requirements pertaining to electronic healthcare transactions
- Detailed working knowledge and hands-on experience with HL7 interface analysis and development (ADT, orders, results, billing, etc.)
- Experience developing structured interface test plans for use in integration testing
- Experience integrating healthcare data exchange applications
- Experience in installing, configuring and maintaining application servers
******PLEASE SEND QUALIFIED RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR CONSIDERATION*******