Long established professional services firm in the DC area is looking for APPLICATION ARCHITECT III to join their team.
- Has experience in multiple system environments.
- Should also be experienced in designing, developing, and test applications.
- Combine multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions
- Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to design solutions.
- Responsible for the application development as well as the application environment
- Understands various types of tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage
- Responsibilities extend to all components of an application and application environment including front, back, and middle tiers where applicable. These individuals can lead a tool evaluation effort, including the definition of the evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be evaluated, and the actual evaluation
- Worked on various platforms including mainframes, minis and micros
- Work may involve interacting with and managing product vendors/suppliers
- Perform as a Team Leader when required. (5+ years experience)
- IBU Service Team is seeking a senior level developer to work on projects aimed at improving the customer experience and retention. Candidate must possess strong critical thinking skills, decision making and problem solving skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills in addition to the ability to work as part of a team or independently are a must. Ability to design, develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner is essential.
- A minimum of five years of development experience in large scale J2EE environment is required.
- Understanding of and experience with relational database concepts and SQL required.
- Experience with open source frameworks (JSF, Spring, Hibernate) is highly desirable.
- Experience with Web Services, AJAX, XML, XSLT are desirable.
- Experience with system and architectural design desirable.
- Experience with rule-base engines such as Blaze is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related field is preferred.
As a consultant/contractor with The Judge Group, you are eligible for benefits including:
- S/L term disability
- Access to a Credit Union
HOW TO APPLY:
- PLEASE include your CITIZEN / CLEARANCE STATUS on the coversheet / in your resume, if applicable.
- Please have all the “need to have” skills and experience clearly documented in the work history of your REQUIRED/ATTACHED Word.doc resume.
- Please include your HOURLY/SALARY on the coversheet
- Please include your current location, and date you're available to start on the coversheet