The Judge Group is seeking a Business Solution Architect with demonstrated knowledge in Claims processes and applications as it related to the Healthcare industry (Benefits, Eligibility, Adjudication, Billing/Warehouse, etc.). Mainframe experience is also desired. This is not a development/coding role, but will oversee or lead architecture roadmap strategies for a large team.
Technical Specific Skillset for this position:
Architect with PBM/Healthcare knowledge is a plus.
Claims/Benefits/Eligbiliy systems a plus.
Must have Cobol/DB2/VSAM knowledge
Participates in the development, implementation and communications of Architecture Roadmap Strategies to ensure that technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve Business and IT performance and budgetary objectives. Provide guidance to IT Infrastructure and Application teams on Architecture’s Framework, Patterns, Best Practices, approved Technologies, and tools/solutions.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
• Functions in complex environments with minimal direction
• Solid individual performance while partnering with others
• Works well through self-directed effort
• Shares knowledge in area of expertise
• May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
• May provide technical assistance to resolve operating issues
• Participates in the development, implementation and communications of Architecture Roadmap Strategies to ensure that technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve Business and IT performance and budgetary objectives.
• Presents Architecture concepts and ideas both verbally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors and technical staff to ensure that all of IT and its business clients understands and supports the Architecture direction.
• Assist Sr. Architect with cross-functional team efforts to define Architecture roles for strategic and tactical projects to ensure that alignment to Architecture Roadmap strategies are achieved.
• Provide guidance to IT Infrastructure and Application teams on Architecture’s Framework, Patterns, Best Practices, approved Technologies, and tools/solutions.
• Works with key internal and external clients to ensure that business needs are fully understood and IT solutions are fully aligned to meet the stated business needs
• Participates in continuous assessment process to ensure that systems are achieving contractual metrics and IT objectives.
• Participates in communication effort to ensure that Applications and Infrastructure leaders are fully knowledgeable of new technologies, tools and solutions and their impact to their organizations.
• Participates in the Architecture assessment and communications for system retirements and migrations to new platforms.
• Establish solid relationships with approved vendors and industry analysts and lead their Product Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts for the business leaders to ensure that ESI is knowledgeable of the latest technology trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years experience in a large-scale, multi-language, multi platform, multi-tier processing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to provide guidance to IT Infrastructure and Application teams on Architecture’s frameworks, patterns, designs and best practices
• Demonstrated ability distinguish and appropriately leverage strategic and tactical perspectives in creating and assessing solutions
• Broad multidisciplinary knowledge of procedures and best practices
• Experience with designing and supporting high-volume/mission critical systems
• Experience with evaluating and assessing vendor solutions via product demonstrations and proof of concepts to determine their alignment with stated goals and Architectural strategy
• Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other department to resolve complex architecture issues with innovative solutions
• Demonstrated ability to sponsor, drive and champion multi-year roadmaps
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work and influence at the VP level and above
• Demonstrated ability to maintain solid collaborative working relationship between IT Organizations
• Team player capable of leading diverse groups to accomplish challenging goals
• Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts and ideas effectively both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to effect change by presenting clear and convincing opinions and principles
• Excellent communication skills including presentations and negotiations to Sr. IT and Business leaders
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines and travel requirements
• Strong organizational skills required
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new concepts and rapidly absorb technical information required
• Familiarity with health care industry very helpful