Long established professional services firm in the DC area is looking for APPLICATION ARCHITECT III to join their team.
Senior .NET Developer (Software Architect Caliber)for ongoing development. Must have strong hands-on experience with MVC3 (or 4), TFS 2010, WCF, Web Services, etc.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Performing advanced-level application design, implementation and maintenance activities, under minimal direction.
- Consulting on policies, standards, procedures and guidelines necessary to effectively administer application development
- Managing application vulnerabilities, including intruder detection and system auditing
- Performing analysis and corrective programming to resolve application system problems
- Maintaining proficiency in analytical and programming techniques and languages
- Adapting to the use of new software and programming techniques as they are acquired or adopted by the division
- Documenting and maintaining application requirements and technical specifications
- Consulting with users to refine development projects as needed
- Evaluating performance of systems and investigating alternatives for systems improvements
- Performing special analysis or assignments as requested by management
- ASP.NET (Core Services, ASP Web Forms, Dynamic Data)
- ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0 ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- HTML 4.0/5.0, CSS
- .NET C#
- .NET 3.0/4.0 base class libraries
- .NET Web Services/WCF, SOAP, WS-Security
- .NET Compact Framework, ASP.NET Mobile Controls
- AJAX and/or JQuery
- Installation packages
- XML Web Services
- SQL Server 2003/2005/2008
- Data Modeling
- Application Architecture
- CLR programming with VB.NET, C#
- TFS 2010
- ReSharper - Familiar
After your contracting period, as a full time employee of this company you will be eligible for benefits that include:
- Retirement plans
HOW TO APPLY:
- PLEASE include your CITIZEN / CLEARANCE STATUS on the coversheet / in your resume, if applicable.
- Please have all the “need to have” skills and experience clearly documented in the work history of your REQUIRED/ATTACHED Word.doc resume.
- Please include your HOURLY/SALARY on the coversheet
- Please include your current location, and date you're available to start on the coversheet