Long established professional services firm in the DC area is looking for APPLICATION ARCHITECT III to join their team.
- Need a subject matter expert in PeopleSoft 9.1 Time and Labor and PeopleSoft Absence Management. Senior Peoplesoft Developer needed
- This position is looking for someone with a proven track record developing and implementing PeopleSoft HR/PAYROLL Time and Labor and/or Absence Management.
- The position requires a senior developer that can work independently, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to design, develop and implement high quality code in a timely manner is essential.
- Shows an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Able to perform under pressure, multitask, and understands Business needs and quickly grasp when the technology and business needs coincide.
- Has experience in multiple system environments. Combine multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions
- Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to design solutions. Responsible for the application development as well as the application environment
- Understands various types of tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage
- Responsibilities extend to all components of an application and application environment including front, back, and middle tiers where applicable. These individuals can lead a tool evaluation effort, including the definition of the evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be evaluated, and the actual evaluation
- Worked on various platforms including mainframes, minis and micros
- Work may involve interacting with and managing product vendors/suppliers
- Perform as a Team Leader when required. (5+ years experience)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Object Oriented People Code, Application Packages, Functional Libraries, `burand Application Engine. Needs some experience with Approval Workflow Engine (AWE), Time and Labor and Absence Management modules, and Payroll, N.A. Prefer the candidate have experience with integrating Time and Labor to Payroll, N.A. A functional understanding of Time and Labor and Absence Management and Payroll, N.A. is a big plus.
- The ideal candidate must be able to develop PeopleSoft customizations and assist the technical developers with customizations and analysis of configurations of the PeopleSoft 9.1 Time and Labor and Absence Management systems, especially with how they relate to Payroll N.A.
- Must have good communication skill.
After your contracting period, as a full time employee of this company you will be eligible for benefits that include:
- Retirement plans
HOW TO APPLY:
- PLEASE include your CITIZEN / CLEARANCE STATUS on the coversheet / in your resume, if applicable.
- Please have all the “need to have” skills and experience clearly documented in the work history of your REQUIRED/ATTACHED Word.doc resume.
- Please include your HOURLY/SALARY on the coversheet
- Please include your current location, and date you're available to start on the coversheet