Long established professional services firm in the DC area is looking for APPLICATION ARCHITECT III to join their team.
As a self-starting, team-oriented Senior J2EE Architect, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing high-quality code in order to meet project expectations and deadlines.
- J2EE/JAVA, JSF, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate, jBPM and web services ( jBPM is a MUST have)
- Familiarity with JBOSS, Oracle, or Oracle*Coherence (i.e formerly known as Tangosol )
- Understand and incorporate relational database concepts and SQL queries
- Utilize system development life cycle methodologies (SDLC), and Unix or Linux
- Independently complete JAVA development projects through all life cycle phases
- Triage and troubleshoot production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Use Perforce for source management
- Show an appropriate sense of urgency when it comes to completing time sensitive projects and meeting deadlines
- Multitask and prioritize projects and tasks during a given release cycle
- Provide system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Exhibit the ability to conduct Code Reviews and provide feedback to other developers
- Understand and conduct JUNIT testing methodologies
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of design patterns and frameworks
As a full time employee of this company, you will be eligible for benefits that include:
- Retirement plans
HOW TO APPLY:
- PLEASE include your CITIZEN / CLEARANCE STATUS on the coversheet / in your resume, if applicable.
- Please have all the “need to have” skills and experience clearly documented in the work history of your REQUIRED/ATTACHED Word.doc resume.
- Please include your HOURLY/SALARY on the coversheet
- Please include your current location, and date you're available to start on the coversheet