We have a new DIRECT HIRE opening for an ETL Developer for a 'Best Places to Work' and 'Fastest Growing Companies' in the King of Prussia, PA (area). 190406Our client, one of the leading companies in the area working with 'BIG DATA', is looking to hire another ETL Developer to join their team.
With such growth, our client is looking to meet motivated, bright, and enthusiastic candidates interested in being 'a part of something' and a visible contributor.
I placed someone in this role already, who absolutely loves the organization and team. If you have been waiting for your 'dream job'... there is a good chance this is it.
This position will act as the Data Warehouse professional, and responsibilities include (but not limited to) ETL, development, modeling, as well as data quality and data auditing.
- 3+ years experience MINIMUM in a data driven/ ETL Developement focused role (PL/SQL, Perl, JAVA)
- Sql Server Integration Services (SSIS) HIGHLY preferred
- Relational and dimensional modeling
- Committment to top quality--supporting data integrity, data auditing, and full life cycle management of data/metadata.
- Ability to work along side Developers to understand system requirements as relates to data and will implement CLOUD-BASED ETL flows.
The key is not only technical skills, but learning capacity, ability to work indepedently and with a team, and overall personality. You must be able to pick things up quickly, have a passion for technology and working with HUGE amounts of data.
Qualified candidates should follow up right away for further details. Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, 484-270-9290, or apply directly. Salary based on experience, will interview ASAP! Thank you!