Senior Web Application Developer
The Judge Group is searching for a permanent Senior Development for a direct client. This engineer would be working on this client’s Software Suite. The suite is made up of multiple modules with some browser-based and some which are part of mobile applications. A software engineer joining this talented team has the opportunity to work with a modern software development framework in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in the computer science or related field
• At least 5 years experience developing large-scale enterprise systems with
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
• A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
• Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Possess a positive attitude.
• As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
• Expert knowledge of data structures.
• Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems.
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions.
• Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Communicates and enforces coding standards
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
• Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
• Effectively employs many different database design techniques.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of at least one structured programming language.
• Creates XML schemas.
• Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
• Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures.