UX Designer or UX architect UX professional
To skillfully lead & create the interaction design (web, mobile, applications) of mid to large-scale projects and support program level initiatives with the Design Manager. To lead project teams in defining the strategy and design direction, and create a great, engaging, valued experience for the end user/investor.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Creates world-class solutions for a wide range of user, business and marketing goals by leading large-scale initiatives and supporting program-level work. Uses an advanced ability with complex problems, research, conceptualization (sketches/wireframes), visual design, information architecture, interaction, and a precise eye for detail to execute intuitive, engaging, and elegant experiences.
2. Works in partnership with cross-divisional teams, and business leaders. Takes into account every aspect of the useras experience, business and marketing goals to coordinate and deliver design, prototype, and documentation, to the highest possible standards.
3. Develops and leverages a professional network to foster collaboration within the department to support department-wide initiatives, and to improve the ability of your department in resolving issues.
4. Uses a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience. Analyzes data, and client feedback in order to make critical design decisions.
5. Utilizes advanced understanding of the latest technology and devices (including programming languages, network infrastructure, processes, web and mobile application development) to produce technically achievable and efficient interactive solutions.
6. Presents and asellsa design solutions to senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders. Ensures the success of the strategy and the ability to champion the best possible user experience.
7. Trains and mentors junior staff in best practices of user experience design. Provides guidance, training, and motivation.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
*Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience in a creative or technical field.
*Expert in Fireworks or Illustrator or photoshop.
*Minimum five years industry/field specific experience.
*Interactive web design experience.
*Advanced knowledge in user-centered design principles, visual design, user behavior, and interactions.
*Advanced knowledge in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience). .
*A high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
*Experience solving complex communication problems and designing world-class experiences for mid to large-scale clients.
*Excellent communication skills (story-telling, visualization) and the ability to get buy-in on those ideas within a large organization.
*Proven ability to support design teams and lead a project from concept to completion.
*Advanced at using data (both quantitative and qualitative) analysis techniques to inform design.
*Advanced knowledge of market research, competitive landscape, and test methods (A/B, multivariate testing).