Founded in 1970 by Martin E. Judge Jr., The Judge Group is a professional services firm offering Technology Consulting, Enterprise-Wide Staffing and Corporate Training.The Judge Group has long believed in strong companies and the talented people who help them grow. Forty years of experience have taught us how to best address the cultural and economic needs of our clients, expertly assist candidates in navigating through their own unique career progressions, and create, maintain, and nurture valued community partnerships
We work in an agile environment where people can shine in their skills and have opportunities to challenge themselves in other areas. Our developers have the resources and opportunity to work on exciting areas using technologies and techniques such as HTML5, Google ad integration, object-oriented front end and back programming, entity framework, MVC, and web services.
- Implements solutions based on document specifications and designs from the business.
- Suggests process improvements within the team. Takes ownership of delivery of improvements where appropriate.
- Work within IT team to follow the full lifecycle development process working with project management, QA, development and technical operations..
- Helps to research and define new front-end standards and helps to ensure consistent delivery across all Producers.
- Has the technical skills necessary for front-end template development:
- Intermediate level expertise in structured and OO programming when implementing java script client solutions
- Intermediate level expertise developing within an application framework such as MVC a plus.
- Beginning level expertise developing backend application using languages such as C# is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Communicates status to the appropriate level of detail and in a timely fashion.
- Forward thinking, able to work with minimal direction and exercise judgment when solving problems.
- Experienced in developing front-end website template code using different technologies such as CSS, AJAX, JQuery, HTML, etc.
- Experienced with proposing and implementing CSS best-practices
- Experienced in working on a high volume high profile website.
- Experienced in development of web architecture using the Microsoft MVC architecture is a plus.
- Experience with HTML5 is a plus
- Experience with unit testing and performance testing client side code is a plus
- Experienced in development of mobile development and best practices is a plus.
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis and structure design concepts
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Three or more years of professional software development experience.