Requirements / Skills:
Looking for a strong OBIEE Developer. Must be a US Citizen to work at Federal client, no clearance required.
Judge Technical Staffing is searching for a Sr. OBIEE Consultant for one of our major clients. This is a long term opportunity with a large Federal client in Atlanta, GA. No travel required.
Sorry, only US Citizens will be considered. This is for a Federal client; no clearance is required though.
Our client does not work with H1B candidates and does not offer H1B Visa sponsorship or transfers.
Founded in 1970 by Martin E. Judge Jr., The Judge Group is a privately-owned professional services firm specializing in Technology Consulting, Enterprise-Wide Staffing and Corporate Training. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 3,500 professionals and an international network of over 35 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. You can find more information about The Judge Group at www.judge.com
SEND RESUMES DIRECTLY TO LUIS VALENTIN at email@example.com WITH THE SUBJECT LINE *OBIEE Developer*
OR CALL ME AT 888-228-7164 EXT 129.
Must be a US Citizen to work at Federal client, no clearance required.
- The Oracle OBIEE developer is responsible for successful delivery of business Intelligence solutions and related components.
- This candidate will develop business intelligence reporting solutions using the Oracle OBIEE suite.
- Develop business intelligence reports using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10g and above.
- Use OBIEE tools including Answers and Dashboards to develop analytical reports against multiple data sources.
- Develop physical layer, business model layer, and presentation layer in the RPD.
- Collect and analyze user requirements, participate and lead user requirements sessions, give demos.
- Develop, test, and deploy reports.
- Support dimensional data modeling efforts.
- Support ETL efforts of the data warehouse.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience in creating reports in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) using Answers and Dashboards.
- Proficient in developing the business model and mapping layer, RPD development and administration using OBIEE administration tool set.
- Strong experience in modeling and building the OBIEE repository, deployment and migration of OBIEE components in different environments.
- Experience configuring and supporting multi-user development
- Ability to discuss and utilize the various architectural components of the tool (Security, aggregation, logical columns, etc).
- Extensive experience with OBIEE admin tool, web catalog, and rpd.
Experience in migration techniques for OBIEE components into various test and production environments. Experience in troubleshooting issues on server and presentation side.
- Proficient in Oracle SQL and performance tuning.
- Very good understanding of dimensional data models (star schemas).
- Experienced in collection and analysis of user requirements and technical documentation.
- Good communication skills to interact with clients and end users.