Requirements / Skills:
• Background in desktop hardware, components, and compatibility is required
• Knowledge of voice hardware a big plus
• Understanding of desktop disposal a plus
• Experience with MS Office (Excel, Visio, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience in large corporations, working with clients, vendors and peers.
• 5+ years direct experience with technology inventory control and order processing
• Ability to work on their own as well as in a team environment
• Strong follow through on managing tasks to completion• Strong written and oral communication skills
The team is responsible by utilizing CITI online system for processing request for hardware across the firm. Position entails assessing desktop technology (desktops, laptops, thin clients, printers, memory etc) order requests to ensure that all necessary components are compatible with requested hardware or existing hardware. Scheduling of desktop and voice disposal requests from sites with contracted vendors as well as vetting all products received.
Location: O'Fallon, MO 63366
Length of Contract: 1+ yrs
Founded in 1970 by Martin E. Judge Jr., The Judge Group is a privately-owned professional services firm specializing in Technology Consulting, Enterprise-Wide Staffing and Corporate Training. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 3,500 professionals and an international network of over 35 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. You can find more information about The Judge Group at www.judge.com
SEND RESUMES DIRECTLY TO MATT Lawandales at email@example.com WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “ML Desktop Analyst” OR CALL ME AT 888-228-7164 EXT 138.