All applicants must have a minimum of 1-3 years industry experience in order to apply. No 3rd party resumes accepted.
LOCATION: Houston, TX
DURATION: Full Time
RECRUITER JOB DUTIES:
- Primary responsibilities include developing sourcing strategies for numerous positions within the IT field at various levels, and managing the entire recruiting cycle from candidate generation through interviewing and closing candidates
- Builds applicant sources by utilizing: database, social media, internet tools, colleges, user groups, 3rd parties; providing organization information, opportunities and benefits; building relationships and maintaining rapport
- Source, screen, and facilitate candidates through a successful interviewing and candidate experience
- Screen resumes, interview candidates by phone or in person, administer appropriate assessments, complete reference checks, setup interviews, prep candidates/close candidates and deliver employment offers for all positions
- Educate, influence and partner with account on candidate skill sets, recruiting processes, strategy and market conditions
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement for staffing goals
- 1-3 years of experience in sourcing, recruiting or sales
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience, is preferred
- Will be generating high quality of candidates through cold calling and direct sourcing; using referrals, database, social media, internet and user groups
- Exceptional networking abilities
- Ability to meet aggressive hiring targets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all position levels
- Highly-developed organizational skills, excellent attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced multitasking environment
Supports diversity, employment law, results driven, sales/recruiting and professionalism
Have you thought about your career lately? Or are you looking for that next great assignment? Challenging and rewarding work, technologically advanced environments with internationally recognized clients, direct client relationships. If these are a few of the things that have crossed your mind, consider RCG Global Services. RCG Global Services is one of the largest global professional services firms in North America. RCG has been recognized by the Global Services 100 for outstanding global delivery maturity. Our services include Business Consulting, Business Intelligence & Application Development. In addition, we have specialized industry outsourcing expertise in retail, health care, insurance, and entertainment/hospitality.
Join this elite team and experience delivery excellence the RCG way - great consultants providing exceptional service to top-notch clients! Be it a long term career move, or a contracting assignment, RCG Global Services has a place for you! Our opportunities are numerous... If your skills and experience meet the minimum required experience for this opportunity, please e-mail your resume complete with the requisition number listed on the job posting, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our company and benefit programs, please visit us at www.rcggs.com.
RCG Global Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.