Status: Permanent, Direct Hire
Title: Technical Procedures and Systems Analyst (Business Analyst)
Since 1964 we've grown our reputation as a leader and innovator in our line business. With over 600 employees nationwide, we're hoping to double in size over the next 5 years. Due to our sustained growth, we now have the resources and the long-term need to augment our software development business analyst team by adding an additional mid to Sr. level BA with strong requirements gathering and workflow improvement experience.
Focusing on one of our most important information systems, this Business Analyst will report to our IT Manager and work directly with a 3rd party software development firm in India in order to prioritize enhancements, manage the SDLC, and create training and enhancement rollout plans.
Qualified candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 4 year College degree is required
- Strong data skills working with Excel and SQL Server (Oracle Experience will be considered).
- Strong requirements gathering experience required. Preferably 3+ years of technology Business Analysis experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to elicit requirements and compose those requirements into technical software production requirements and workflow documentation.
- Experience creating Ad Hoc SQL Queries. Experience identifying
- Abiliity to manage projects. There is a Project Management component to this position.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors. 3rd party software development consultant collaboration experience desired.