Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Security + CE
• Microsoft MCTS 2008 or above in the Windows OS
• MCTS 2008 or above in one or more of the Enterprise Applications, AD, SCCM, SQL, Exchange, Sharepoint, which Sharepoint is a BIG plus
• MCITP is a BIG Plus
• Windows Server 2012 and Clustering, Hyper V, SAN storage is a big plus.
• 3-5 years Support Enterprise Windows Environments, supporting Enterprise Windows systems in the DOD is a BIG plus
• Good verbal and written communications skills, working within a team environment, project oriented, and able to support on-call duty.
• Excellent troubleshooting is a must.
*8 years of experience in place of a Bachelor Degree
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered career, or journey, level.
Geocent is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V