Retail Global Payments Security Officer (PCI Compliance, Cryptography, Application Security)
One of Eastridge InfoTech's top clients is looking to add a Retail Global Payments Security Officer to its team. This client is represented in over 50 countries worldwide, and controls 75% of the market share in its industry. This company is growing and doing very well; their stock has experienced growth in 8 of the last 10 quarters. This is a great opportunity as our client has a casual, family type work environment.
This person will be responsible for the integrity of the security of the company*s products, and will work closely with security compliance teams of their global clients.
The Retail Global Payments Security Officer will serve as the technical lead on global enterprise-wide software infrastructure design and implementations. The Retail Global Payments Security Officer will lead IT security team in creating and maintaining the corporate security policies, ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, PCI and security assessments.
The Retail Global Payments Security Officer will identify assets and assess risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in accordance with accepted industry, professional, and government standards to ensure security design integrity, availability, confidentiality and contract compliance.
- Requires Bachelor*s Degree or higher of Science in Computer Science, or related field preferred and 10-15 years of experience in IP enterprise technology-related disciplines. Equivalent work experience will be considered
- Extensive application security experience required
- Extensive knowledge of cryptography or a desire to learn is essential
- 10+ years* hands-on experience in security engineering; 5+ years of experience in security policies and procedures; 5+ years of experience in security assessments. Comprehensive knowledge of Information Security best practices
- Must understand the concepts of software programming in order to effectively communicate with the Software Development team
- Current CISSP or similar certifications desirable. Forensic experience a plus
- PCI or Payments industry experiences a plus. PCI audit experience a huge plus
- Demonstrated experience with PKI infrastructures for authentication
- Experience with encryption technologies
- Experience with project management methodologies and the integration of security in the Software Development Life Cycle and/or network modeling experience
We are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please apply today!