Sr. SQL Database Engineer / Developer (with EDW) (Data junkies only)
We have been exclusively retained by a Fortune 500 company that recently acquired a talented team in Orange County, with the intent to bring their industry-leading product to an international audience... And that will mean supporting a software engineering group that has has been charged to scale up to international standards, and we need you to own database development, and chart our their EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) initiative.
If you're interested, there's just some basic requirements in your background we'll need:
- Several years of experience with typical SQL Server (at least to 2008) engineering functions like stored procedure (sproc) development, indexing, (and the basics like joins, etc.) query tuning, etc.
- Expertise in redundant environments like SQL Clusters, High Availability, and Replication
- An eye for security.. We're handling thousands of sensitive transactions per second, of a very sensitive nature.
..and we'll leave it at that. The rest of the requirements are straight-forward, if you're proficient in the above.
What this means to you:
- You will own the database development a proven application that will go from touching tens of millions of people to hundreds of millions (maybe 10 figures?).
- You will work in a casual Southern California office, but have visibility to an international organization.
- You will be compensated beyond your base salary for your results.
If you are a Senior-level Database Engineer, then please reach out to us -- even if you're happily employed. This is an opportunity well worth exploration.