UST Global ® provides IT solutions that propel businesses forward, helping CIOs build the future for their organizations. Merging industry-specific expertise with transformative thinking, UST Global delivers market-defining solutions to Global 1000 companies with speed and agility. The company is distinguished by its community of collaborative innovation, relentless commitment beyond contract, measurable accountability to current and future business outcomes, and an entrepreneurial spirit that fuels transformation. As a trusted partner to clients worldwide, UST Global uses an optimal blend of locally based senior resources and highly accomplished and cost-effective offshore teams. Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, UST Global fosters client-specific cutting-edge innovation from its state-of-the-art centers in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Mexico.
We have around 13000 plus resources working across the globe and has Global Delivery centers at Trivandrum, Cochin, Bangalore, Chennai in India and Manila, Mexico.
UST Global is looking for Validation Engineer resources immediately to be based out of Santa Clara, CA
- Relevant technical experience: PC system knowledge is a must. Should know core platform components and have an overview of the peripherals and other components of the PC.
- Solid experience in validation methodology and system debug.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux and its features. Good experience on Google Chrome OS/Browser and its features.
- Understanding of various browser benchmarking Tools to test Chrome Features
- Good understanding of PC Hardware: Intel Processors, Memory, SATA, USB, PCIE, PCI, Graphics Card Specifications and concepts.
- Experience in test automation on Linux
- Familiar with one of the programming languages: Python, JAVA
- Study SW requirements and develop proper test plan and test cases to thoroughly cover the requirements
- Communication Skills: Should be very comfortable working with senior lead/manager in the team. Should be able to communicate the status on a day to day basis and articulate problems very clearly.
3. Problem Solving: Given a test plan this person should be able to remove roadblocks for the technicians and suggest workarounds and improvements. This will be a skill which will be very important for smooth day to day functioning of the various projects
Qualification : Graduate or Diploma (3 years) in Electronics
Experience : 4 10 years
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Start Date : ASAP.
Rush your updated resume asap to ;
Aliso Viejo,CA 92656
Email id : email@example.com