Submit resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading financial/technology company is seeking a very strong C++/Unix software engineer with a strong math background for the implementation of risk management tools. This company is an industry leader with an outstanding outstanding reputation for advanced technology.
Our client offers an unusual career opportunity with an outstanding compensation potential which includes base salary, substantial annual bonus, stock grants, and excellent benefits. Requirements:
- Expert C++/UNIX programming skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong mathematics background
- 5 to 15 years programming experience developing complex real-time, multi-tiered applications in C++ on UNIX/Linux.
- Highly productive programmer with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required
- Experience with SQL, Perl, and Oracle, is desirable
- Knowledge of Core Java development is desirable
- Financial industry experience is a plus but is not required
- MS, PhD, or BS in Math, Physics, Computer Science, Electrical or other engineering fields, is required
Relocation assistance is available