- Conduct certification testing of new VoIP related products and services in a lab environment.
- Conduct lab certification testing of new software packages and hardware platforms for existing VoIP products.
- Create, modify and maintain lab test environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve lab outages to minimize testing downtime.
- Serve as escalated technical support for unusual and complex malfunctions uncovered in the production environment.
- Create documentation deliverables including Test Plans, Testing Conclusion Documents, Implementation Guides and related EFT Guides.
- Must have strong IP and VoIP protocol interoperability troubleshooting skills.
- Must have experience with SIP, MGCP/NCS, SS7 and PRI ISDN protocols.
- Must have experience working in a large service provider environment.
- Must have experience with IP/PBXs, MGs and SBCs.
- Must have experience with Wireshark and other protocol monitoring and troubleshooting tools, such as Empirix.
- Must have networking experience.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a motivated learner with the ability to comprehend technical documentation.
- Must be nimble with an ability to work multiple projects at a time.
- Experience with Broadworks, Metaswitch, Sonus, Genband/Cedarpoint Safari C3 and/or Genband/Nortel C20 a plus.
- Experience with Cisco products a plus.
- Experience with Diameter, COPS and H.248 protocols a plus.
- Experience with other IP protocols a plus
- Experience with test case automation a plus.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Brett Davidson at: email@example.com