The incumbent in this position will manage projects related to the Infrastructure and Operations IT function. Projects will include a cross functional team that may span outside the Infrastructure and Operations team into other Corporate, Division or Third party teams. Projects will vary in size and complexity and the incumbent will be expected to perform equally well with a variety of projects at various stages in their lifecycle. Projects will range from Discovery to Enterprise implementation.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
• Manages the resource allocation and day-to-day operations issues from the technical and non-technical standpoint for the project.
• Reports on growth and development needs of the team. Functions under general supervision.
• Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
• Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
• Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed. Capable of communicating to various audiences within all levels of the organization.
• Should possess proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
• Understanding how project goals align with business objectives at the corporate level and the individual business unit level.
• Capable of managing a cross functional project team within IT Infrastructure and Operations (e.g. Windows, Storage, DBAs) and understanding how interactions required between the team members.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures that govern work and behavior.
• This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g. hiring, performance management).
• Capable of managing one or more complex projects along with low complexity projects.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• PMI or other project management certification is preferred.
• 3+ years experience managing IT infrastructure projects of various scopes and sizes.
• Microsoft Project experience required.
• Formal ITIL training experience is a plus.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Brett Davidson at: email@example.com