ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Plans, directs, coordinates, and develops manufacturing test processes by performing the duties listed below.
1. Participates in varied engineering assignments requiring some evaluation, ingenuity, and responsibility.
2. Develops cost effective test methods and develops automation of test procedures.
3. Works on engineering assignments in the design of specific parts, components, or minor phases of an engineering project.
4. Firmware testing and validation.
5. Provides issue/defect support.
6. Keeps abreast of latest last test technology.
7. Translates technical guidance received from supervisor into usable engineering data applicable to a particulate assignment.
8. Maintain project schedules and complete assignments on a timely bases.
9. Adhere to 6S practices in daily tasks and fixture designs.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
BS in Engineering, Computer Science or technical equivalent and 0-5 years’ of experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Must have experience with automatic test software systems such as Labview, Microsoft C++, and Visual Basic. Must be able to apply these programs to testing and programming in our products.
Must be able to develop test procedures and train operators on how to use such procedures.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Brett Davidson at: email@example.com