ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs PC and related hardware and software setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance; manages network and batch printing.
1. Performs PC hardware and software setup and installation.
2. Trains user in basic PC functionality.
3. Provides PC hardware and software troubleshooting and support.
4. Performs basic network troubleshooting.
5. Verifies applications and operating systems are current and free of defects.
6. Replaces hardware (PC and laptops) on a periodic basis (technology refresh.) Manages the recycling/disposal of old hardware.
7. Maintains PC inventory.
8. Manages the printing of overnight batch reports.
9. Prepares printer monthly meter readings and submits Excel spread sheet to IKON.
10. Provides setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all copiers and network printers.
11. Prepares server backup tapes and container pickup manifest for offsite storage.
12. Sets up equipment for meetings including projectors, conference phones, laptops, etc.
13. Performs other related duties as necessary.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Associate’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or technical equivalent and 3+ years of related experience.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Completion of A+ Computer training (PC hardware and software basics).
• Experience with Microsoft Windows environment.
• Experience with networked and standalone printers.
• Mid-level knowledge of VMWare
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Brett Davidson at: firstname.lastname@example.org