Envision is seeking an experienced Senior ETL Developer for a Full Time/Direct Hire employment opportunity located in Tempe, AZ.
- Develop technical solutions in support of the USAIT Corporate Data Strategy. This data strategy outlines the movement, capture, storage and presentation of enterprise level data assets across multiple data vehicles, including: operation data stores (ODS), data warehouses, data marts, and a series reporting and analytics layers.
- Assist data architects and ETL engineers to build and modify data movement and storage solutions in support of new and existing data-oriented systems
- Analyze data quality, metadata, and data lineage issues and best practices
- Act as subject matter expert regarding data warehousing, data management, data quality, and ETL architecture
- Utilize alternate data-oriented technologies and leverage these tools across multiple database technologies
- Act as advocate for proper data management principles, understand relevant technologies, and utilize the best methods for constructing and supporting a mature data factory
- Collaborate with peers to advance data management principles across the enterprise
- Support 24/7 production support activities
- Your resume must clearly show your leadership experience as required in the job description.
- The manager is seeking resumes that show significant leadership experience.
- Undergraduate degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS/Engineering/Technology
- At least 5 years of experience leading small to mid-sized (2-10) development teams.
- Experience with appliance technology desired (MS PDW, Teradata, Netezza, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data management principles and ETL development within a large data environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization
At least 7 years combined IT experience working with various ETL tools including:
- Oracle ETL solutions (PL/SQL)
- Informatica ETL tools or other ETL tools
- At least 5 years of experience supporting large database solutions (>10TB)
- At least 5 years of experience in UNIX, Solaris 2x, and LINUX Red Hat
- At least 5 years of experience working with data management solutions including: Data Marts, Data Warehouses, and Operational Data Stores