Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client has over 1000 Oracle Forms and over 100 Oracle reports that are currently being used.
- Client makes continuous changes to these forms and reports and develop new ones as and when required by the users.
- These enhancements and bug fixes must go through the QA process before they are released for production.
- Client uses HP’s Quick Test Pro (QTP) to run automated tests. However, majority of tests is being done manually.
The QA Analyst/Tester will perform the following tasks:
- Develop test scripts in QTP to automate testing process.
- Train staff in writing the scripts and using QTP for conducted automated tests
- Coordinate the tasks of 4 other part-time contractors in developing the automated test scripts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination work experience in a similar function required.
- Experience developing complicated scripts using QTP
- Experience with Oracle 10g / 11g, Oracle Forms and Reports, Bugzilla, SharePoint
- Experience with Eclipse, Selenium, SoapUI
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments and frameworks, preferably Jenkins
- Excellent SQL skills, must be able to write complex queries
- Experience working in an Agile DEVELOPMENT environment.
- Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for testing purposes
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills to cultivate positive working relationships.
- Ability to analyze manual testing process and assess suitability for automation.
- Proven track record of delivering quality products.
- Ability to work within a team, and if needed, independently at a very fast paced environment.
Donald Hom, Technical Recruiter for Envision, LLC – Scottsdale, AZ