NOTE TO 3rd PARTY VENDORS: Extreme Technologies, Inc. does not work with 3rd party vendors in conjunction with our recruiting and search efforts. Please do not submit resumes or call our firm unsolicited.
This is an opportunity to work in a small team environment outside of the IT department of a global multi-billion dollar company. Are you looking for the opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and be challenged to think at a very high level? We are looking for those people who stand out amongst their peers, and are looking to take their careers to the next level.
- This position will give you the opportunity to make a huge impact on current and new business opportunities for this incredible company.
- This opportunity allows you to offer your subject matter expertise working with a team of highly technical professionals to bridge the gap on current state to future state for their client stakeholders.
- This global leader grossed over 13 billion dollars in sales last year delivering services that we depend on every day in over 160 countries.
- This company has services in water, energy and other areas that take on a deeper meaning when you work for a company that keeps people safe.
What we are looking for:
Excellent Benefits, 401K, Pension Plan, 10% Bonus Eligible
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Thorough knowledge of implementing design patterns
- Ability to identify opportunities to exploit design patterns
- Ability to refactor unfamiliar code
- Understanding of multi-threaded development
- Understanding of component based development
- Communication protocols used in software development including OO/AD
- Strong understanding of SDLC modeling
- Ability to take architectural models and turn them into design models in detail
- Logical Data Models
- Development of Applications for Window, Web, SharePoint and Mobile - You will be doing it ALL!
- .NET (ASP)
- JQuery / UI
- Web Services
- Windows Apps
- SOAP, XML, XSLT, JSON, REST
- SQL & SQL Server
- Cloud based Applications (Azure)
About Extreme Technologies:
Extreme Technologies, Inc. (ETI) began our success in the Houston market in 1998. Since then we have evolved to working with companies on a global basis, micro-focusing on the Oil and Gas industry for both Functional and Information Technology jobs that are industry specific. We rely heavily on research based search that is centered on the finding and deploying the top 20% of talent in the Oil and Gas industry with tremendous success. We look for those candidates that stand out amongst their peers. We are looking for you.
At Extreme Technologies we have a passion to see you placed in a rewarding position that values your long term career path. The service we provide is how we are defined in this market and we ensure every experience to be the best. Our success is with small emerging companies to mid-market players to the Fortune 100 both on the owner operator and professional services side of the business. Join the team that is at the forefront of technology and people for the oil and gas industry.
At ETI we work with you on a contract / consulting basis, contract – hire and direct hire. Your confidentiality is guarded with us. If you are interested in learning about projects or opportunities that are right for you, contact us today for offshore, onshore, pipeline, alternative energy and information technology jobs that elevate you in your career. You can reach us at ETI Website or call us today at 281.293.7800 X304. Submit your resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you.