GEICO ? a proven online and mobile industry leader -- seeks an experienced Guidewire UI and Rules Developer to join our growing team. With more than 2,000 people working in IT at GEICO, not only are we a top employer for tech pros, we're also at the cutting edge of our industry. We?re utilizing emerging technologies to drive results, enhance our customers? online experiences, and impact bottom line results.
As a senior-level Guidewire Developer on our Claims Replacement project, you will lead the way in utilizing the Guidewire Claim Center, Guidewire Contact Center and Payments components. You will also be a subject matter expert in the areas of object oriented (OO) technologies, implementation of advance Web applications, project management, testing and debugging.
In exchange for your hard work, GEICO offers excellent benefits, career advancement in a promote-from-within culture, continued IT training, and professional development opportunities.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
* 2+ years? experience using Guidewire user interface (UI) and Rules
* Experience modifying XML definitions
* Authorization to work in the United States
$100,000 - $130,000 based on experience.
How To Apply
Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
wp123, ind123, dbt, gdoorit
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.