Genome International Corporation is a leading IT consulting and services organization in business for 17 years offering wide range of solutions. We serve Fortune 500 clients and State / Local Government with Application implementation, Application development, PMO consulting, Strategy consulting and analysis, Project management, Solution development and Implementation Support. Visit us at www.genome.com
Opening on Business Objects
- The desired candidate will possess an advanced knowledge and skill with Business Objects Reporting Tools including Universe Designer, WEBI & DESKI Report Development and Dashboard Designer.
- They will possess strong analysis and design skills and be familiar with Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts.
- A solid understanding of relational data structures and proficiency in SQL development is a requirement.
- Prior experience with Business Objects XI Version 3 is preferred.
- Additional skills should include:
- Experience with dimensional models, Informatica ETL, Oracle, DB2, and MS Access.
- Collaborates with the team to define and follow reporting standards and industry best practices.
- Strong problem solving and testing skills, and successful project leadership experience is a necessity.
- The selected contractor will show proof of experience in designing and implementing Business Objects Universes, reports and dashboards and have knowledge and experience in working on project teams.
- They will need excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to interact with staff at all levels of the organization.
If interested please apply to hear more about the job.
H1 Trf / GC sponsorship available if required.