Genome International Corporation is a leading IT consulting and services organization in business for 17 years offering wide range of solutions. We serve Fortune 500 clients and State / Local Government with Application implementation, Application development, PMO consulting, Strategy consulting and analysis, Project management, Solution development and Implementation Support. Visit us at www.genome.com
Current opening on Senior Program Manager - PMP certified or similar project management certificate
Email : email@example.com
***********************Local candidates please apply - In person interview only**************
Seeking Senior Program Manager to manage mandated and high priority IT projects.
In addition, the resource will serve as the project manager on various projects on IT Portfolio as required.
The Senior Program Manager will work with existing project management methodology and will serve as a senior project manager on multiple highly-complex and high visibility projects.
Communication, collaboration and management at the most senior level is required.
• Develop and maintain project control documents in accordance with enterprise project management methodologies, including: project charters, cost plans, capacity management plans, risk management plans, communications plans, governance plans, schedules, change management plans, knowledge management plans and quality assurance plans.
• Develop detailed project plans using project scheduling tools such as Open Workbench and Microsoft Project.
• Lead all project plan development activities, including identification of phases, activities, tasks, deliverables, milestones, dependencies, schedules and assignment of resources
• Motivate project assigned resources to complete assigned duties and tasks.
• Prepare formal reports on the status and health of the IT projects, including periodic status reports, management dashboards and project metrics.
• Monitor project quality, schedule and budget and facilitate actions to mitigate risk and address issues that arise.
• Facilitate the risk and issue management processes for IT projects by maintaining risk and issue logs, identifying risks and issues, communicating issues and risks according to project governance and working with project team members to ensure effective risk and issue management.
• Facilitate deliverable and project artifact approval processes for IT projects by tracking all deliverables and project artifacts that require approvals, communicating the need for approvals to the appropriate groups and individuals and tracking approval decisions and following up where need be to ensure approvals are achieved within allowable timeframes.
• Manage the project change control process for issues that impact the quality, schedule or budget of the project by: documenting change requests, securing approval for changes and documenting approved changes in accordance to project governance.
Manage Large and complex IT projects
Agile/Waterfall and/or iterative project management methodologies
Experience managing large IT Application projects
Experience managing large IT infrastructure projects
Hands on Technical development experience - Desired
Experience managing IT projects with PA State Government - Desired
If interested please apply to hear more about the job.