Our direct global corporate client is seeking to add an SAP FI/CO Specialist to their team in a newly created position. In this role you will work closely with the SAP Implementation and support teams in a distributed, multi-cultural international team. This position will also serve as an SAP Partner to the financial departments in the Americas region.
Some responsibilities of the position include:
- SAP FI/CO implementation and support in an ECC 6.0 environment for projects, enhancements, and support fixes
- Perform SAP FI/CO configuration to meet business requirements
- Prepare functional specifications for reports, interfaces, forms and other technical enhancements
- Advocate best practice process redesign with relevant business partners
Qualifications for this role include:
- 5 years of hands-on SAP FI/CO configuration experience which must include specific experience with CO-PA and CO-PCA
- Experience with as many submodules as possible
- Solid FI/CO integration experience to SD, MM and PP modules
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
My client offers an excellent work environment, benefits package including bonus and competitive salary (based on skillset and earnings history). Client DOES NOT offer visa transfer so candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship or transfer of visa. Please do not apply if you require sponsorship or transfer of visa.
Client will offer relocation assistance for the right candidate but local candidates are preferred.
If interested, send resume along with salary requirements asap. All qualified candidates will be contacted and NO resumes will be sent to the client without your prior approval and full disclosure of company name and full job responsibilities.