User Interface Designer
We are looking for a talented User Interface Designer to create an intuitive, engaging, and interactive user interface for our suite of products and tools. The User Interface Designer must have a proven track record of working collaboratively with product management and engineering in designing new products for millions of users.
· Own the design development throughout the product lifecycle, from fundamental sketches to final design solutions.
- Work collaboratively with product management and engineering to conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Work closely with engineering to ensure designs and interactions are completed to design specifications.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet crucial deadlines and project milestones.
- Communicate progress to stakeholders and members of cross-functional teams.
- Produce deliverables (i.e. concept sketches, prototypes, screen designs, task flows, etc.)
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and design sales enablement tools.
- 3+ years of UI, UX, or Visual Design experience. Experience designing consumer web products or applications is ideal.
- Solid understanding of best practices and tools used in user centric design
- Exemplary visual design skills, including but not limited to: use of color, composition, etc.
- Ability to see outside the lines when designing interfaces for new technologies.
- Adept at delivering artistic visuals, in all facets.
- Superb organizational skills, ability to be self sufficient, adept at managing ones time and working in a fast paced environment. Experience working in an Agile environment is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Portfolio is required for consideration.
Experience/Skills - Preferred
- Hands on experience in HTML5
- Experience in social, mobile, table application design.
- Ability to create icons and illustrations.