Senior Software Engineer LAMP: E-Commerce/Advertising
We are a small but growing, well funded, startup located here in the Bay Area. We have been in the industry for about 3 years and in that time we have amassed considerable media attention. We offer consumers an alternative way to pay. As it stands we have garnered many relationships with merchants and advertisers alike.
Due to the tremendous growth we have been experiencing of late, we are looking to add a talented, driven Senior Software Engineer to our esteemed engineering team. The successful candidate will jump in and drive our promotions/payments platform into the next level, by ensuring scalability and robustness.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional peers to create and architect technical solutions to meet the requisites for performance, scalability, functionality, and reliability
- Architect stable, reliable, high performance, large scale web services, using LAMP
- Design compound data models with relational databases
- Execute service oriented, multi tiered, data base driven architecture, on the server side
- Implement browser add-ons and user interfaces for front end functionality
- Assimilate email services with web based applications
- Experience programming in C/C++ or Java
- Experience building APIs
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Memcache and APC
- Experience in the E-Commerce or advertising space
- Vertically relevant personal/side projects
- Background in CS, statistics, or math