Will not only develop on the client side, but will also work within PHP and JSP frameworks to create simulated data on the server side.
- Will architect reusable plug-ins and build libraries from scratch.
- Demonstrate interactive development solutions executing information design hierarchy and interaction flows supporting strategic vision of business objectives.
- Document detailed visual specifications for all UI design and presentation layer elements utilizing existing site CSS and style guidelines or UI/UX standards.
- By understanding requirements will create full buildouts.
- Will act as a key liaison between the business unit and the Systems department and provide specific direction to the Systems department regarding how the UI will be represented.
- Will represent the Digital team in meetings with business groups
Knowledge & Experience:
- Must be able to architect reusable plug-ins and build libraries from scratch.
- Knowledge of JSP & PHP Server-side languages required
- Apache & Java Server Admin knowledge
- CMS experience e.g., Drupal / WordPress
- Development/implementation of frameworks and API’s
- Strong communication and organizational/planning skills
- Comfortable in conservative, highly regulated financial services environment.
- You will be asked to provide an active portfolio of recent UX/UI Development work.