Service Now Architect
Immediate need for San Diego/Del Mar.
Rate: no idea what these guys cost
Existing Service Now implementation for ITIL Service Management.
Client would like to expand their usage of the tool to implement additional processes that are either currently manual or in systems that lack integration.
They would like an architect who can take an enterprise view of all the processes and design a solution to migrate each process into the tool and improve the integration between these processes that will enhance communication and productivity.
The processes include service management tracking with their outsourcing partner for finance processes, recruiting, and on/off boarding of employees.
Thanks for your interest in my gig.
Please send me the following information:
- Your availability to both interview and start
- Your most current/Updated resume/CV in MS word
- Your current location and resident city/state
- Your email and phone number
- Your most competitive “all-inclusive” hourly rate
- Whether you are Incorporated or 1099 (1099 we offer direct deposit – paid every two weeks C2C pymts are Net30)
- Your U.S. work status
- Why you are looking to leave your current gig
Kelly Patrick MorganDirector, Talent Acquisition, NA
Office: (949) 544-5869
Mobile: (949) 874-8803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay in touch and connect with me on LinkedIn if you’d like http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellymorgan