Established in 1990, HTC is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame and CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. HTC is a leading global Information Technology (IT) solution and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider. HTC offers dynamic solutions that utilize proprietary tools, methodologies and processes, increasing the speed and reducing the cost of software development and business processes. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals in software development, systems integration, implementation and support, application management, software training and technical support. Staffed by a team of highly qualified subject matter experts, HTC offers quality management systems, e-business, data warehousing, electronic content management (ECM), supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. HTC offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables us to seamlessly deliver outsourced IT services and help achieve superior business results for our customers at very competitive price. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe. HTC works with clients under professional services and/or projects outsourcing Agreements.
We are currently looking for an seasoned Project Manager. We will consider relocation for candidates with exceptional skills.
* Manages the day-to-day activities of multiple complex business-sponsored IT projects to deliver tasks on time, within budget, and within scope.
* Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with Sr. Management with a high level of confidence.
* Leads a matrixed project team in executing assigned tasks and coordinating the efforts of internal and external project team members.
* Experience leading Claims Adjudication / Data Warehouse projects.
* Ensures that project team members complete tasks and deliverables on time and within budget, and that the project delivers promised functionality.
* Works with advisers from key functional areas (e.g., Legal, Audit, HR, Tax, Procurement) to understand potential project impact on the organization, align project work, and execute activities accordingly. Identifies and capitalizes on interdependencies within the project to ensure end-to-end synergy during all phases of the project life cycle.
* Manages to the project budget, and reports project cost and schedule information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Proactively identifies additional cost-savings to reduce overall project expenditures.
* Manages the effective utilization of resources assigned to the project team, and proactively communicates resource capacity and shortages to the appropriate Resource Manager.
* Acts as the liaison between project team members and/or the Sr. Project/Program Manager to ensure that expectations and objectives are clearly understood by all parties, and to communicate project information including the status of deliverables, scope changes, and issues.
* Proactively evaluates project activities, builds contingency plans, executes corrective action, and monitors issue resolution to mitigate risks such as scope and/or budget variances.
* Manages the scope of the project, and ensures that scope changes are reviewed and approved by the Sr. Project Manager/Program Manager and Business Sponsor where appropriate.
* Evaluates project activities utilizing quality measurements and monitoring mechanisms to ensure that deliverables meet or exceed expectations and integrate with overall project effort.
* Monitors and holds project resources accountable for meeting performance metrics.
* Healthcare Insurance experience is a must.
* Experience with rigorous SDLC methodology including Waterfall or Agile.
* PMP certification strongly preferred.
* Scrum Certification
* HTC offers an extremely generous compensation package including:
* Paid vacation and sick days
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* 401 K
* Life & Accident insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required.
Candidates should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (503) 207-5550