Humana is seeking a Technology Program Manager; in this role you will: plan, manage, monitor a 3-5 year strategic programs to deliver business capabilities delivering >50+ MM in business value annually. You will also lead special projects and assignments as necessary, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the relationship between business needs and technological solutions.
- Develop and manage a consolidated Executive- level roadmap of business capabilities that will realize the business value of the strategic initiatives. Develop and manage necessary reports/dashboard of relevant metrics
- Manage scope, schedule and cost to realize business goals and objectives – including integration with other key initiatives.
- Facilitate a cross-functional steering team to manage priorities of capabilities on a regular basis that results in roadmap for execution of projects.
- Establish a status reporting mechanism that can be used by senior management to ensure that projects and program are tracking to cost and schedule.
- Identify risks and barriers to realizing objectives and create/manage risk mitigation actions by working with cross-functional steering team of leaders.
- Document current processes and recommend areas and approaches for process improvement and re-engineering – as required to meet the objectives of the strategic initiatives.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Acts Strategically:Makes decisions and sets strategy based on the long-term vision, uses an enterprise-wide perspective to translate strategies into actions, inspires others to embrace and advance the strategy, and creates a clear view of the future state.
- Collaborates:Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
- Leads Change: Guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- IT management background, with demonstrated experience leading programs with strategic importance.
- Experience in managing Analytics initiatives
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field
- Six Sigma and/or PMP certification
- Demonstrated experience with process documentation and re-engineering
- Experience with Hadoop, SAS, R, Python and other Analytic technologies
- Prior experience managing vendor relationships
- Experience with Big Data Analytics
Please apply to this job using the link below: https://humana.taleo.net/careersection/externalus/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=114362