TITLE: Application Engineer
LOCATION: Chester, Pa
TYPE: Perm, FTE
Intelligent Capital Network's recruiting divisions Human Capital Management, Inc. and Marketing Capital Management partner with some of the top companies in the Mid-Atlantic Area. Currently our client in Chester, Pa, a leading provider of digital learning solutions for young children, is looking to hire a Software engineer to contribute to the development of their high-quality industry-leading products and technologies.
You will be designing and developing browser, database, and web applications for workstations, mobile devices, and cloud based services that deliver safe and engaging digital learning solutions for young children. You will be developing or enhancing applications that engage children in fun and learning while providing blended learning tools and solutions for educators.
- A minimum of 2 years of developer experience including experience in Object-Oriented technologies and in implementing locally hosted and Web- based applications
- Direct, hands on experience with ASP.NET or VB.NET.
- C#, PHP, Mobile, SaaS
Team duties and responsibilities
Successful candidates will:
- Take pride in their professional development and in the software they develop and maintain.
- Work well within a small team of similarly committed software developers and dedicated quality assurance staff
- Demonstrate a track record of attaining and/or exceeding defined goals. Handle multiple tasks and balance priorities while working independently or as a member of a team
- Participate in or lead gathering and documentation of requirements and feature
- The candidate will be involved in all phases of software development life cycle (Applying Agile and Scrum methods) while working in a dynamic environment
Human Capital Management, Inc., a division of Intelligent Capital Network, is a staffing firm focused on the most important part of the Information Technology industry-PEOPLE. We are dedicated to attracting the area's most talented IT professionals. At HCMI we use the term partnering when describing relationships with our consultants. That is because we invest the time to understand the motivating force behind each consultant, provide consultants with a strong understanding of our clients' projects and strive to match each consultant with a project which will satisfy the consultant's short and long term needs. Only by connecting the best consultants to the best projects is HCMI able to drive the New Economy. HCMI has been able to identify, attract and develop intimate relationships with the most exciting projects throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. For more information or to submit your resume, please email email@example.com.