- 5-7+ years experience as a Java developer.
- Experience with distributed systems, self-learning systems, AI, parallel processing and evolutionary system design, data mining, and business intelligence.
- Experience with HL7 is highly desired.
- Strong experience with object-oriented analysis and design as well as in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environments.
- Experience developing a data mining engine that does clustering, classification, associations, time series analysis of large data sets, preferably over a stream of (infinite) data, is preferred.
- Expertise in semantic information processing, ontologies, RDF, OWL reasoners, and database optimization.
- Good written and oral communication skills; Solid problem solving and project management skills; The ability to actively manage project tasks, resources and deadlines.
- 4 year degree in Information Technology or related field of study.
Intelligent Capital Network, Inc. is a staffing firm focused on the most important part of the industry-PEOPLE. We are dedicated to attracting the area's most talented IT and marketing professionals. At ICN we use the term partnering when describing relationships with our consultants. That is because we invest the time to understand the motivating force behind each consultant, provide consultants with a strong understanding of our clients' projects and strive to match each consultant with a project which will satisfy the consultant's short and long term needs. Only by connecting the best consultants to the best projects is ICN able to drive the New Economy. ICN has been able to identify, attract and develop intimate relationships with the most exciting projects throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. For more information or to submit your resume, please email email@example.com.