The Oracle Manufacturing Consultant is responsible for successful delivery of Oracle Process Manufacturing product suite. The Oracle OPM Consultant will provide process manufacturing functional knowledge, OPM Modules configuration knowledge and manage client relationships within context of the individual's project role. Responsibilities include a) documenting defining business process & requirements, leading the solution design, b) configuration and testing of Oracle R12 OPM product suite and c) leading a team of consultants. Required minimum experience: a) Two full life cycle experience as OPM lead with hands-on configuration knowledge of OPM Product Suite including Product Development, Process Execution, Process Financials and Quality modules. Preferred candidates will have Oracle R12 Certification. b) Experienced Team lead with excellent communication and presentation skills in presenting global design, implementation approach at each project stage, and ability to manage project
issues/resolution. Experience in global multi-site and / or transformational project is a plus. 100% travel required.
* High School Diploma/GED
* At least 3 years experience in a team lead or project manager on an Oracle Supply Chain / Manufacturing implementation
* At least 4 years experience in functional experience (hands on implementation) with Oracle applications
* At least 4 years experience in project life cycle methodology
* At least 2 years experience in Oracle R12
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Fluent
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 5 years experience in a team lead or project manager on an Oracle Supply Chain / Manufacturing implementation
* At least 5 years experience in functional experience (hands on implementation) with Oracle applications
* At least 5 years experience in project life cycle methodology
As the majority of our work is performed at client sites with significant travel required, applicants must live near major metropolitan airports. To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months. To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
NOTE: This role can be located in any large metropolitan US City.
Post Date: 20131106
Department: Consulting & Services