The Oracle Organization Change Consultant provides the people and organizational focus that helps enable benefits through a deliberate and strategic program to both manage change and enable the business transformation. Oracle Organization Change uses IBM's base change management framework, consulting skills, business knowledge, processes, measurements & tools to analyze organizational change issues and drive Oracle solutions that transform the client's business. Responsibilities include developing strategy and detailed plans, then delivering across the various Oracle Org Change workstreams: change management, benefits realization, communication, stakeholder management, organization design (including job role design), and culture transformation. The Oracle Org Change consultant often leads the change management team and manages relationships with client change management counterparts in complex environments. This is a hands-on delivery role, not an account management or business development
role. Preferred candidates will have prior consulting experience, with preference to global consulting firms and have at least executed Organization Change deliverables on 2 complete lifecycle implementations. Would prefer experience implementating change where customers have installed RMS (retail management), Oracle ebusiness or PeopleSoft .
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 4 years experience in in-depth Oracle organizational design and transition
* At least 4 years experience in creating and executing a change strategy plan
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Fluent
* Master's Degree
* At least 6 years experience in in-depth Oracle organizational design and transition
* At least 6 years experience in creating and executing a change strategy plan
NOTE: This role can be located in any large metropolitan US City.
Post Date: 20131106
Department: Consulting & Services